Cryogenic Container- ISO standard Tank Container
When a cryogenic container or ISO storage tank is manufactured, it must comply with the ISO standards’ size, durability, and strength.
The Cryogenic ISO container is the newest UN T75, and its performance cannot be compared with the older IMO7 vessel, especially when it comes to payloads, holding times, and maintenance costs.
Cryo ISO containers Chart
Below are some of the benefits of an ISO storage tank.
1. Cryo ISO tanks are reliable, cost-effective (depending on the product being shipped), and safe to transport bulk liquids.
2. Cryo containers are designed to meet specific criteria according to the substance they carry.
3. Because of the above, ISO tanks are reliable and can withstand extreme pressure and damage.
4. ISO tanks are highly unlikely to leak and do not require additional packaging materials for cargo.
5. ISO tanks maintain a specific temperature for temperature-sensitive cargo and can be transported by land or ocean.
What is an ISO tank container used for?
Iso tank containers carry liquids, chemicals, fuel, petrochemicals, dairy products, alcohol, and non-alcoholic liquids.
What is an ISO storage tank?
An ISO storage tank is designed to store liquids such as chemicals, fuel, petrochemicals, dairy products, alcohol, and non-alcoholic liquids.
What is the capacity of an ISO tank container?
ISO tank containers come in various capacities. You may easily find them with 21,000L, 24,000L, 25,000L, or 26,000L capacities on the market.
The Packing of Cryo Container
What liquids can be carried by an ISO Tank?
All portable liquids, non-hazardous and hazardous liquids, including corrosive, flammable, toxic and explosive liquids, and food grade classified to name a few:
Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
Liquid Food Products
Heating oil and Vegetable oils
The 20-foot Cryogenic ISO Tank temporarily stores cryogenic liquefied gases under pressure.
Inner vessels are made of austenitic stainless steel and cold stretched for selected medium / high-pressure models.
These cryogenic iso tanks are available in various sizes and can be used for LIN, LOX, LAR, LNG, CO2, and N2O.