Liquid Carbon Dioxide,liquid co2 tank Manufacturer
DSW Industry not only supplies compressed carbon dioxide gas and liquid CO2 of various purities and concentrations for industry-grade, beverage-grade, and food-grade applications; we also produce vertical or horizontal liquid CO2 storage tanks per customer request.
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2)||>99.9%|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Air Mixture||0.5 ppm – 50%|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Gas Argon Mixture||0.5 ppm – 50%|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Gas Helium Mixture||0.5 ppm – 50%|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Gas Hydrogen Mixture||0.5 ppm – 50%|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Gas Nitrogen Mixture||0.5 ppm – 50%|
What is carbon dioxide?
Carbon dioxide (CO2) is an odorless and tasteless gas with low concentrations in normal conditions, indicated by its symbol “CO2. It exists as the liquid form below its critical point temperature of 31degC and above the triple point (-56.6degC at 5.18 bar (a) pressure). Liquid CO2 storage tanks provide convenient solutions for cooling and freezing processes.
Buy High-quality Carbon Dioxide Gas Or Liquid Carbon Dioxide
We offer compressed and liquid CO2 in various grades specific to different applications such as:
• Beverage-grade CO2 for brewers & winemakers
• CO2 based refrigerants for food manufacturing
• Treating process water for concrete and pulp and paper industries
• Liquid CO2 for research & pharmaceutical labs
• CO2 injection for oil recovery
• Dry ice (solid CO2 pellets) for cleaning and media blasting
• A stunning gas for livestock
• A welding shielding gas
Carbon Dioxide Storage Tanks, liquid co2 storage tank
Carbon dioxide must be stored in liquid form for long-term storage in tanks that have been designed with consideration to its critical point feature and maintained at 22 bar or less pressure and temperature (-18degC), with cooling units installed for cooling the liquid carbon dioxide contained within and warning equipment installed if there may be a potential failure. Thermal insulation of such tanks should also be ensured. To meet these criteria, strong thermal insulation must be included along with necessary cooling units, cooling units, cooling units and the necessary devices that provide early warning should also be part of their construction.
Liquid CO2 Tanks, Reliable CO2 Delivery
Bulk CO2 delivery is easy. Liquefied gases are transported and stored in cryogenic vessels owned and operated by the company and stored in tanker with trailers, with cryogenic vessels of various sizes from 600-15,000 gallons available depending on customer need. Each of these tanks features an inner vessel or “liquid container,” supported by an outer vacuum jacket vessel; with space between these vessels filled with natural material which provides insulation.
Industrial Applications of liquid carbon dioxide
Our beverage-grade CO2 and a reliable supply chain helps customers maintain peak freshness in their products while avoiding contamination. We know that purity matters when finishing bottled beverages or capping brewing or wine production.
2. Liquid CO2 is used in with our chilling and freezing systems to maintain product quality by preventing spoilage or aging en route to your customers. We also offer a fast and easy way to clean equipment without leaving anything behind.
3. The weight of co2 is heavier than air and does not support combustion. Therefore, many fire extinguishers use carbon dioxide to extinguish fires. The carbon dioxide fire extinguisher directly uses liquefied carbon dioxide to extinguish the fire. In addition to the above characteristics, there is an advantage that the solid residue is not left after the fire is extinguished.
5. CO2 gas laser is an important source of industrial lasers.
6. Carbon dioxide can be used to make wine, and carbon dioxide gas creates an oxygen-deficient environment that helps prevent bacteria from growing in the grapes.
7. co2 gas can control the pH value, carbon dioxide is added to the swimming pool to control the pH value, and carbon dioxide is added to keep the pH from rising.
8. CO2 gas can be used in the alkali industry and the sugar industry.
9. CO2 gas can be used as a blowing agent in the plastics industry.
10. Dry ice can be used for artificial rain, smoke effects on the stage, food industry, special effects of food, etc.
11. Dry ice can be used to clean up nuclear industry equipment and plate rolls in the printing industry.
12. Dry ice can be used in the automotive, marine, aerospace, space and electronics industries. The liquid carbon dioxide is reduced to a gas volume by volume reduction and fabric separation, completely eliminating the complicated post-treatment process brought by conventional solvents.
13. CO2 supercritical extraction technology. When the temperature is higher than the critical temperature (Tc) of 31℃ and the pressure is higher than the critical pressure (Pc) of 3 MPa, the properties will change. The density is close to that of liquid, the viscosity is close to that of gas, and the diffusion coefficient is 100 times that of liquid. Therefore, it has a strong dissolving ability, can dissolve a variety of substances, and then extract the active ingredients therein, can use this technology to produce high value-added products, can extract substances that could not be extracted by chemical methods in the past, and is inexpensive and non-toxic. Safe and efficient. It is suitable for chemical, pharmaceutical, food and other industries.